Now that you have these colorfully illustrated cards, try your hand at these 3 games that put a twist on the old fashioned ones. Keep playing and over time, you will see how we are all just a thought away from changing our day.
Players: 2 or more
Goal: The player with the most pairs of exact matches wins
1) Hand out the list of Iffy and Witty Thoughts printout
2) Playing only with Iffy Thought cards, separate the 13 Iffy cards along with their duplicates for a total of 26 Iffy cards.
3) Shuffle the cards
4) Lay all the 26 cards face down on the table
5) Taking turns, each player will turn a card face up and try to find a second card that matches it.
6) That player will read each card and it’s definition out loud
7) If it’s a match, the player holds on to the pair
8) If it’s not a match, the player turns both cards back to the face down position
9) Players continue in this fashion until all the pairs are found
10) The player with the most pairs wins
11) Repeat the above using the Witty Thought cards
12) Play the matching game again. This time, use 7 pair of Iffy Thought cards and 7 pair of Witty Thought cards from the deck
13) For the next round, add one additional pair to the deck of cards and place them on the table.
14) Continue this at the beginning of each round, until you have used all 46 cards from the deck