Now that you have these colorfully illustrated cards, try your hand at these 3 games that put a twist on the old fashioned ones. Keep playing and over time, you will see how we are all just a thought away from changing our day.
Players: 2 or more
Goal: To collect the most thought cards
1) Hand out to all players, the Guessing Game print.
2) Start by separating the Iffy from the Witty Thought cards.
3) Shuffle the 26 Iffy Thought cards (including duplicates).
4) Place the deck on the table.
5) Each player will take a card and place it face down in front of him/her.
6) The first player, without looking at his/her card, holds up his/her card and shows it to the other players
7) While holding up the card for other players to see, player 1 has a chance to ask up to 3 questions from the “Do I” column (on the printout) before taking a final guess from the “Am I” column (on the printout)
8) If the player guesses his/her card, he/she places the card to the side and picks a new card
9) If the player doesn’t guess his/her card, he/she places the card in front of him (face down) and on his/her next turn he/she will ask 3 new questions and take a final guess.
10) The player with the most cards at the end of the game wins
11) Repeat the above using the 20 Witty Thought cards
12) Play the guessing game again. This time, shuffle both the Iffy and Witty Thought cards together. Then randomly deal out a total of 30 cards from the deck for a more challenging round.
13) Only for when you are using both the Iffy and Witty Thought cards together, you’re first question for a new card will be,“Am Iffy or Witty”? Consider that one question and proceed to ask 2 more questions from the “Do I” column and a final guess from the “Am I” column. You’re following questions/guess for that card will continue as previously described
14) For each round add on 2 cards at a time until you use all 46 cards