Now that you have these colorfully illustrated cards, try your hand at these 3 games that put a twist on the old fashioned ones. Keep playing and over time, you will see how we are all just a thought away from changing our day.
Players: 2 or more
Goal: The player with the most amount of “challenging” pairs wins
1) Hand out the Go Challenge printout
2) Shuffle all of the cards and hand out 7 cards for 2 players and 5 cards for more than 2 players.
3) Place the deck of cards on the table and turn the top card face up
4) All players look at the cards in their hands and at the printout
5) Now, Players will decide if they have any challenging pairs in their hands. If so, they place these pairs aside.
6) The player to the left of the dealer (the requestor) begins the game by looking at the face up card on the table, the printout and to the cards in his/her hand
7) If “the requestor” already has the challenging thought card in his/her hand, he/she has a “challenging” pair and places the two card to the side
8) If “the requestor” doesn’t have the challenging thought card, he/she asks another player for that card.
9) If the other player has the card, he/she must hand it over to the requestor
10) If the other player doesn’t have the card, “the requestor” has to pick a card from the deck
11) If the card picked challenges the face up card then the requestor sets aside the “challenging” pair. If not, the requestor adds the card to his hand
12) The turn moves to the next player
13) Continue in this fashion until there are no more cards in the deck.
14) The person with the most “challenging” pairs wins
Be careful! Sometimes two Iffy Thoughts share one Witty Thought answer and other times, one Iffy Thought has more than one possible Witty Thought answer.